You can't really tell because of the light, but we are crammed in the Tilt-a-whirl car ready to spin. We only got in about 3 good spins right at the end and Natalie started to cry. Then when the ride stopped she complained that we had to get off and said she wanted to go again. That's a three year old for you!
2 years ago





4 comments:
He! He! He!
I'm so excited you've joined the blogging world!
(if you didn't catch that...that was Jake's excited little boy laugh that he and Brandon do when they are up to some mischevious boyish trouble.)
wait..i forgot to ask..
who's the 5th baxter? Baby boy?
Jake has always liked to say "Baxta 5" I don't know what it refers to actually.
Hey Jake and Suzi! I found your blog through Dan and Patrice. You guys look so good! I swear it's been forever since we've seen you! Natalie is getting so stinkin big and she's as cute as ever! If you want to check out our blog let me know your email address and I'll invite ya! Keep in touch!!
Post a Comment