
Natalie was going through her dress up box the other day and decided that she needed to put virtually everything on in her box. I think she has on something like 7 bandannas, 4 animal masks, an apron, a blanket, a lei, a couple of woven belts plus who knows what else. Sorry, for the grainy pictures. Someone (me) lost the digital camera a few months ago so I took these with the wonderful web camera. If you think the quality in these pictures is bad you should see the ones that I
didn't choose! She just wouldn't quit dancing and swinging her arms. Which is so out of character for Natalie, you know my calm, quite,
shy daughter? That's how she always is, right?
didn't choose! She just wouldn't quit dancing and swinging her arms. Which is so out of character for Natalie, you know my calm, quite,
shy daughter? That's how she always is, right? 





1 comment:
I rather like this new fashion trend. You should make her start marketing it and start contributing to the family income! =)
Post a Comment