Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ant invasion

So, it has been a few weeks since our last post. I am not sure if that means I have been too busy to post anything or if it means that I have been too lazy. I am thinking, or trying at least, to think of what has transpired in our lives lately and not a whole lot is coming to mind. I do know that I have been busy looking for little black ants on our black, blue and white speckled carpet; not an easy task. And a few of those darn ants (I have concluded that they are pavement ants) even had the nerve to sting me and Natalie while we were looking at them crawling on MY carpet. The nerve! After having Jake spray and still finding my little black friends crawling around we are bringing in some professionals. Tomorrow we have some people coming to spray and set traps and hopefully ride us of these pesky intruders. We'll show them, invade my house and sting me - I think not!

No comments: