Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Busy October

This time of October is always pretty busy for us. On October 17 Jake and I celebrated our 5th year of marriage. On October 19 Jake and I celebrated 6 years to the day since we 1st met. On October 20th Natalie turned 4 years old. So obviously the middle of October is a pretty popular time for us.

For our Anniversary we we able to have Natalie spend the night at my parents house. We went out to lunch and then later he took me shopping and to a movie. It is crazy to think that we have been married for 5 years. It feels like we haven't been married that long yet at the same time it feels like it has been longer than that. (In a good way of course!)

Natalie decided to have a princess themed birthday party. My mom did an excellent job making original decorations for a princess chair and table decor. Jake was so cute about hanging pink streamers across the ceiling. It looked really cute. I have some pictures of it all on my parents camera so I'll have to add them later. Natalie had a lot of fun. She, of course, loved all the attention on her. She liked to just sit in her princess chair and let other people hand her her presents and cake and what not.

1 comment:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Such a busy time!!! I am happy to yous have made it that far! Justin and I are working on 6.5 years, and you are right, sometimes it seems forever, and sometimes, it was just yesterday. Hope you are feeling better!!!