Monday, April 20, 2009

Being a friendly neighbor?

Natalie and I decided to take advantage of this beautiful weather today and work in the yard for a while. While I was weeding, raking pine needles, washing the car, vacuuming the car and what not Natalie made friends with one of our male neighbors. She followed him around like a puppy dog for at least 3 or 4 hours (probably more). I guess it is a good thing he didn't mind since she wouldn't leave him alone no matter what I said or tried to redirect with. Our neighbor's name is Mike and all afternoon long I could hear Natalie calling:
"Mike, watch this trick."
"Mike, look at this!"
"Mike, where's your cat?"
"Mike, listen my song"
"Mike, whatcha doing?"
"Mike, can I help?"
"Mike, look at this bug."
"Mike, turn on your sprinklers. More please!"
"Mike!"
Natalie sure is shy! I know, we need to work on getting her to come out of her shell once in a while.

1 comment:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Kari is the same way... I joke that she is super shy, but just try to keep her quiet at the grocery store :) Good thing you have a kind hearted neighbor :)