Friday, August 14, 2009

My 1st class ticket

Well, I haven't been here in the blogging world for what seems like forever. I haven't felt well, as most of you know. It has finally come to the time to announce that my Cancer is going to win. I have a 1st class ticket to heaven coming my way and pretty soon. My bowels are asleep and not working, I am retaining water in my legs, having a hard time walking, my sight is a lot worse, I am on Oxygen most of the time, and I even get to travel in a fancy smancy wheelchair. My kidneys are thinking they need to join the party too and not work properly. So the moral of my story is that time is short and To anyone I don't get to see again thank you for the tremendous impact you have had on me at some point or another. Live life to the fullest and be kind to everyone, no matter what they do or don't do to/for you.

I'll try to write more later.

LOVE Suzi

9 comments:

Kris said...

Oh Suzi, I have been wondering and thinking about you these days. I knew you were sick and in and out of the hospital but I had no idea.
You are so sweet with such a great out look on this life and the next. Isn't it great to have such a wonderful knowledge?!
I will pray for you and your family during this hard time. I'm sure my Mom will want to call yours soon. Though my Mom is silly and thought you were gone years ago, crazy woman :)
Love you
Kristin Weathers/Harker

Jarred and Rachelle said...

Suzi, You are such an inspiration to me. I still remember the look in Jake's eyes when he would talk about you in New York. I always knew you were someone incredibly special to him.
Know that Jarred and I have kept you and your sweet family in our prayers and will continue to do so. I am so glad you found me in the blogging world, so we can stay updated with you family. Love you tons!!
-Rachelle Cameron

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Suzi, I wondered how things were going with you and your "silly pooper" :). Now I know. I am in awe at your attitude and only wish I could have enough faith to accept Heavenly Fathers will as well as you are. There isn't really a whole lot I feel like I can say, but I do know that you are a fabulous person, that your family is lucky to have you, and that you will be with them again. Congrats on your outlook on life, and on your first class ticket home:)

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

PS- You were a great roomate... And that is what is important. Lets keep the focus on what is important :)

Daisy Chick said...

Suzi
Just want you to know I love you and I am praying for all of you. Thank you for your constant ability to lift and focus on the good...knowing you has and continues to make me a better person. May God be with you!!

Emily

Melissa said...

Dear Baxter Family
I heard things were headed this direction. I just want you all to know that I love and care for you, and that I am praying for your family. If there is anything I can ever do--
Love,
Melissa

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful person you are.
You are so strong and I had no idea that things were progressing so fast.
You are such an inspiring person to think positively. I will pray for you and your family. If you need anything I hope someone will call me.
Just knowing you, you are a strengh to me and I appreciate you so very much.
Love you very much!
Debbie Webster

Kristen said...

Suzi,
I have only just heard of your last fight a few days ago as we have been in and out of town for the past 5 weeks. My heart breaks with the thought of losing you and the heartache it will be for those of us left behind. It is always hard to remember that we don't really have a say in this life. I am happy for you knowing heaven is waiting with its arms wide open for you to come home, and the peace and good health you will finally feel. How nice it will be to feel something other then pain. We Pray for you and your family, and hope we will get to see you again soon, but if not, "God be with you till we meet again".
With love, Kristen

Jared and Laura said...

Suzi, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. You're an amazingly strong person and an inspiration to us. I was always amazed by your incredible optimism through all of this. We love you.
-Laura and Jared