
Last night Natalie was brushing my hair. This is something I often let her do but now I might think twice about it. She had brought a comb down to use in my hair along with the brush. I asked her to not use the comb but that sneaky little girl did anyways. She decided to "curl" my hair with the comb. She wound it round and round; almost all the way to my scalp. Well, I tried to get it out for a little while and not only did I scarcely make any progress I managed to make it even more knotted into my hair. Finally I decided that I needed to call my mom to assist me. She came out and for about 45 minutes she twisted and pulled and unravelled. It eventually came to either destroying the comb or cutting my hair. So Jake got out the bush clippers and cut the ends of the comb off, sending the pieces flying around the kitchen. Then my Mom stood there and snapped off all the teeth to the comb. It then took another 10 minutes or so to brush the HUGE knot I had in my hair. It was a fun time for all.





2 comments:
I will keep this in mind in case Lexie ever tries to repeat. My hair grows so slow, if I had to succomb to cuting a chunk out, I'd have a bald spot for a few years probably!
How is the chemo going? Feeling okay?
I haven't started it yet. I am still waiting on the pharmacy to get it in stock
Post a Comment