As Christmas gets closer and closer we have more and more christmas parties. We had 2 this last weekend. One was our ward one where Natalie got to see santa. She was SO excited to see santa this year.
We also went to Jake's Mom's house for a Christmas party. It was lots of fun. The kids did a nativity presentation. It was so cute. Natalie was a super cute shepherd.
~ When Natalie toots she says, "I flatulated!" (2009)
~As Natalie was looking at a bump on her chin in the mirror she says, "Mom, I am a teenager now. Look I have a pimple!" (June 2009)
~ "Grandpa your old cause you have squishy eyes." (June 2009)
~ Natalie often says, "You have to be nice when you have to be nice and you don't have to be mean when you don't have to be mean." (April 2009)
~ Mom ask, "Natalie did you wipe after using the potty?" Natalie replies, "It's a surprise!" (March 2009)
~ "Daddy, I just want to sleep in your beard. It is so comfortable." (Feb 2009)
~ When Natalie is told that she is too young to do something she replies: "No I'm not. I am old enough, see I have lines on my forehead!" (Feb 2009)
~ As Natalie and Mom were rushing to get into the car through a sudden down pour of rain, Natalie looks into the sky. She says, "Mom look. There is Heavenly Father." A little confused Mom asks where she is looking. Natalie looks up into the cloud filled sky and points to a small hole in the storm where the light is shining through. She says, "there he is, in the light. Right Mom; Heavenly Father is the light? He is looking through the clouds" (October 2008)
~ Natalie drew on the palm of her hands. She came up to Mom and said: "I am sorry. I drew on my hands like Grandpa did. So I could remember my friends name." Mom said: "really." Natalie said: "Yeah, I am going to have a baby and I had to write down the name so I knew what it was." (Sept. '08)
~ When Natalie should be taking a nap but she has decided to choose not to, she will stick her head out of her door and yell: "Mom, can I get out of my room yet?" Mom: "No." Natalie: "What did you say, Mom? I can't hear you. Was that a yes? I want it to be a yes."
~ Natalie: "Grandpa, look at my chin. What's it doing?" Grandpa: "It moving." Natalie: "Do you know why, Grandpa?" Grandpa: "No." Natalie: "Because I am about to cry. I want my purple blanket because that is the only one I like." Then Natalie starts to cry.
~ After Natalie tripped in the parking lot she looks at the "road rash" on the toes of her shoes and says, "Mom we need to take them to the hospital so they can fix my shoes."
~ As Natalie is trying to catch the last few bites of her cereal she says, "It is swimming to fast, I can't catch it!" Then after she has rounded up the last bite she says, "there you are little guy, I got you!"
~(In reference to a friend and a boy that is in her sunbeam class at church) "Mom, do you know Prince Ian?" asks Natalie. "Yes," replies Mom. "He is my Husband!" says Natalie.
~As Natalie tips her cup to drink what she thought was the last sip, she informs Mom that, "It keeps growing. I drink it and then it grows back!"
~Mom: "Natalie did you toot, it stinks?" Natalie: "Yes, I did, smell it. I like to smell my toots. They smell good!"
~What does Natalie say in replace of darn, shoot or oh man? "Holy Magoly-Oly."
~As Natalie is raising the couch cushions with her bum she states: "Mom, my bum can do lots of tricks!"
Jake and Suzi have been married for 5 years now. We have a 4 year old daughter. We are also awaiting our next angel baby's arrival through the miracle of adoption.
No comments:
Post a Comment