2 years ago
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
"Twirly celebration"
Natalie and I had to run by the post office today right before her nap time. On our way home we passed an Arby's and it reminded me of a craving for the curly fries I had had the day before. So Natalie and I decided that we would have a curly fry treat while we read her nap-time book. We sat up in her room an munched on curly fries and read her Elmo book. I had grabbed a particularly curly fry so I asked Natalie if she wanted the "curly fry." Natalie got all excited and said, "yes! I want to have that twirly fry all to myself and I will keep it." So I informed her that she should eat the fry rather than save it forever. She then turns to me and says, "We can have a twirly celebration!" She then starts singing "Celebrate" ( at least I think that is what it is called). Well, the words to the song are supposed to be "celebrate good times, come on." Natalie always sings that part a little wrong and today was no exception. She sang it as "celebration, twirly!" It was pretty funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I totally agree you should give in to almost all cravings... I do :) And Natalie still takes a nap?!? I am totally jealous. Kari stopped taking naps this summer... So now we do quiet time :)
That is so cute. I loved how she started singing during choir practice on Sunday. I could hardly keep singing I was laughing so hard. Natalie is adorable.
Post a Comment