So here is the latest update on my hospital stay. My Doctor says that as long as everything goes as planned I will be able to go home on Friday morning. I feel virtually normal but I still have to play the slow waiting game here.
Thanks again for all of your concern and well wishes!
2 years ago





4 comments:
Suzi!
I am glad to hear you're doing fine and you're going to come home very soon! I didn't know any of this..so I'm so glad I found your blog (Lisa Tuescher) gave me the address. I was wondering if you are starting another round of chemo soon? I thought Jake had said something about that? anyway, I'm so glad you'll be back here soon! I'll definitely keep you in my prayers!
YEAH Suzi!
Yay for Friday! Keep up the good work!
You looked amazing today! No one would have guessed that you were in the hospital just a few days ago.
Post a Comment