Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Deadwood Saloon and a Chinese party too!

Jake and I went to a murder mystery party recently. We had to dress in our character. Jake was Gambling Jack. He was a professional gambler who always won, except this last tournament. My name was Holly Hickok. I was also a professional gambler who dressed and talked like a southern belle and would use bribes or blackmail to get whatever was needed. It was fun. Here are a few pics from the night.





We also went to a oriental themed party. We all dressed up in our best chinese attire and ordered chinese food for dinner. Don't worry Jake really did go pick-up our chinese food order like this!




2 comments:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

You guys have lots of cool friends if you have so many cool parties :) And, I haven't read the outtakes before... Those are hilarious!!!

Jared and Laura said...

Wow! Your costumes for those parties were amazing - so elaborate. That's hilarious that Jake picked up the take-out in that costume!