So 3 months ago I found myself in this same annoying place with the same uncomfortable issue. In case you are know thoroughly confused; I am in the hospital with a clogged/slow/disobedient pooper. Which is a bummer since there are so many fun things going on this weekend with family including a wedding where Jake is playing at the reception part. It is official. I am a party pooper, wait or would that be a party unpooper? Either way I will be here for at least a few more days. I am down at Saint Mark's hospital in Salt Lake for any of you who feel like make the trek all the way down here.

I wish everyone a happy Mother's Day!
4 comments:
Awww.... Every party has a pooper :) Keep it up!
I hope you recover quickly! Maybe this will give you some good jokes for your workshop on stress!
We are so sorry to hear that you are sick again! Let me know if I can do anything to help!
I'm sorry to hear you were in the hospital...hopefully you're home now and on the mend. I got a good laugh over your "party pooper" comment.:)
Post a Comment