Well, I have been tagged by a number of my friends to answer different questions or make lists about myself and I never do it. I decided it is time for me to do one of my tags. My sister-in-law, Kathleen, sent this to my facebook but I am going to do it here on my blog. The topic is 17 random facts about Suzi.
1. I have a serious phobia of balloons and people playing with them, especially children. Natalie hasn't ever gotten to have a party with balloons (except those metallic ones with helium, they don't bother me).
2. My first memory is from when I was only 22 months old.
3. When I was little, like 2 and 3 years old, I used to take my little dog, Frosty, outside with a popsicle. I would sit on the grass on the side of my house and let Frosty lick one side of the popsicle and I would get the other. Then we would switch sides. Yummy!
4. I can't touch wadded up napkins, even if they are clean. I have to fold mine.
5. I don't like green salad.
6. When I was in grade school I found out my back was cricked. I had Scoliosis. I had to go to a Chiropractor for a number of years to get it all straight.
7. I went to 4 different schools, in 2 different states between September and December when I was in Kindergarten.
8. I love to watch Bull riding. I root for the Bull since he didn't choose to be there.
9. I also love to watch Sumo wresting. But not for humorous reasons. I watch it because it is one of the few sports I completely understand the rules.
10. When I was 3 years old, my Dad and I were in a car accident. They had to use the jaws of life to get the old ladies out of the other car involved. I had hit my head on the dashboard and had a headache but when the firemen asked me if I was okay I told them I was because I was afraid to go to the hospital.
11. When I was in college my friend and I were driving back to school and there was a bald eagle sitting on the freeway. It started to fly when I was gonna pass it and it hit my windshield. My friend and I didn't stop to help it because we thought we might be in trouble with the law.
12. I have had supernatural things happen in every apartment I have lived in but none of the houses.
13. When I was in grade school I wanted to be a twin really bad. One of my friends and I were convinced that we were twins separated at birth.
14. My first job was when I was 19 and I worked at Petsmart for the summer as a cashier.
15. I have locked my keys in my car only 3 times. The first 2 times were in the same Petsmart parking lot in Montana and the 3rd was in the Petsmart parking lot here in Layton.
16. I flew for the first (and only) time in a plane when I was 24 years old.
17. I didn't have to wear glasses until I got pregnant with Natalie. The Doctors said my eyes would return to normal after I had her but since I started Chemo only 4 months after she was born they haven't ever gotten better.
I am not going to tag anyone specifically but anyone who wants to, should.
2 years ago





1 comment:
Wow! Those are Random, but very cool facts :) Glad to you you a bit better roomie :)
Post a Comment